Monday, April 5, 2010

A day in the studio with the Politician

Well, it has been a while since I have been able to go into the studio and record. Yesterday I was able to get into Indian River Studios south and lay down the drums, Rhythm guitar and bass tracks to a new song I wrote called "Politician". I must admit, I was a little nervous getting plugged in and set to record. Once the red light went on it was purely magical. I have never had such a flawless and fun time in the studio. It is one thing when you are in a band and have a producer to coax you along. When you are doing it totally solo and have to be the whole band and producer it tends add some pressure. I have found that I am able to control the whole process of recording this album and also it is really nice to not have the drama of being in a band! I am not against being in a band by any-means, I do enjoy the ability to have the songs I think they should be with out having to argue about it. Well, enough of that. I am just really happy with the results. More to follow!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment