Monday, April 19, 2010

You Have Got to Love Fender Amps!

As many of you know A spoils me all the time. Well, today I was talking with my sales engineer at Sweetwater and he told me that the Fender Champion 600 is on back order until July. He recommended doing a pre-order to ensure I get one and not have to wait. Well, A was like Oh yes, this is your Anniversary present (Our Anniversary is this Friday April 23rd) So now I am  totally excited for this amp. I am a dedicated Fender guy and I love their amps as much as their guitars! This little gem is the perfect recording amp! Several of my friends in the music business have them and are using them exclusively in the studio! I can't wait to get her and fire her up! This will be the amp I record on and my Super Champ XD will be the gigging amp. Nothing in the world like Fender Tube Tone! Thank you A!! You are an incredible wife and the last 6 years of marriage have been the best years of my life because of you!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment