Sunday, October 17, 2010

Simple Gretsch Guitar maintenance stuff

The two guitar companies that I play and really love are Fender and Gretsch. Both have an incredible history for quality instruments that in my opinion defined popular music in a distinctive way by not only their sound but by their style. I have a Grestch 5120 Electromatic Hollowbody guitar that A got me for our 6th Anniversary. This guitar is an amazing instrument. I never had a hollowbody before so at first I was not sure about the set ups and maintenance so I was a little concerned. Well, as with all FMIC companies Gretsch has a fantastic web page with loads of information on it. So here it is for anyone who would like some top knotch help on how to maintain and set up your guitar!
E
www.gretschguitars.com/resources/techtips.html

No comments:

Post a Comment