Saturday, October 9, 2010

Computers, Software and upgrades

I will be the first to admit that I really love modern technology, be it online banking to recording on my laptop. I am amazed at what can be done in this digital age. I will also be the first to admit that computers and software updates or hardware transfers/upgrades etc baffle me. I spent the majority of today transfering files to an external hard drive and the remainder installing Windows 7 and MS office 2010. It took all and I mean all day....kind of made me realize how impatient we all have become with the technology. What would be several file cabinets full of paper is now a few files on the old hard drive....imagine how long it would take to copy that stuff...LOL So, I guess I will be more patient and really TRY to learn the mysteries of computers one of these days! Have a safe and wonderful weekend!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment