Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Season

Well, it is official the holiday season is here. We are done shopping for our families and only have to finish up our shopping for each other. I am amazed at how this year we are done so early in the season. I was up in Detroit this week for work and could not help but feel the sadness of the once great Motor City. I thought of the great music that came from up there...everything from the Four Tops to Bob Seger. I felt this sense of sadness for people who live there and remember a once great city which is now but a shadow of its former self. It made me realize just how lucky I am to have the life I have with security and more important a wonderful loving wife and home. I hope that this season finds us thankful for what really matters in this life...our family.....the ones who we love and love us in turn. A, I am so thankful that you married me and that you are my home!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment