Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to all in the North Country!

Well, it is that time of year. The snow is falling the hustle and bustle of Christmas shoppers can be witnessed in everytown and in 24 hours from now people will be with their families preparing for the festivities of Christmas. I love this time of year when I am with A in our home relaxing and spending quality time as we celebrate the miracle of Christmas. I know that I am truly blessed to be married to such an incredible wife who supports my profession and also my passion for music. So, I want to wish everyone in the North Country a very Merry Christmas! To my beloved wife A, you are the best Christmas gift I could ever hope for. Your love and just everything about you makes every day Christmas for me! I love you!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment