Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Guitar Day!!!



Well, my new Fender Road Worn 50'sTelecaster arrived today! Nothing like coming home after a good hard day at the office to see my beautiful wife and our gorgeous little yellow Lab. To make it even better if that was possible...a nice box with Fender on the outside! so I get this little beauty out of the packaging and then have to set her in the stand to acclimate. Once everything was ready...and believe me that 3 hour wait was tough..LOL I tuned her up and plugged in to one of my Fender amps. All I can say is amazing!! The Tex-Mex pickups are really fantastic. I put her through her paces and she is one amazing guitar. Since we are being posted to Canada for the next 3 years and this is a dream assignment and a dream guitar she is being named Kingston! I just want to thank my amazing wife A, for supporting me in everything I do and inspiring me to play music and write/record again. You are my inspiration and my whole world! Hope everyone has a great night!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment