Sunday, October 14, 2012

Welcome the Telecaster Cabronita!

I have always loved the look of the Fender Telecaster Cabronita! From the moment it first appeared in the Fender Custom Shop 3 years ago I have wanted one. Well a month ago a beautiful Black with white pickguard Cabronita arrived. The Filtertron pickups sound in one word, heavenly! Some folks are not too fond of only having a volume knob and no tone knob but this little tone machine does not need one! The Fender team really hit a grand slam with this guitar. The fit and finish are flawless. The fretwork on the neck is amazing. It is like Fender came and got the neck from my favorite Telecaster and cloned it. I have gigged this guitar at 3 different shows and all 3 were fantastic dates. I was able to make her go from a sweet bell tone sound to a growling tiger with minimum effort! I love this guitar! Well done Fender!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment