Sunday, September 7, 2014

Last Move!!!

Well, as is the case with Army life, we have moved to Germany! This is the last assignment I will have because at the end of this I will be retiring from the Army after 31 years of service!! What is the next adventure for the ADK Teleman...retirement in our beautiful river home!! We bought our retirement home when I was stationed in Canada and well, the Army had other plans and said nope, off to Germany! A & our lab Holly have been fantastic with the whole move! Going form our gorgeous 3700 sq ft home to a cramped 1100 sq ft apartment. No complaints and nothing but smiles and a great attitude by both! I am one lucky guy!! So, now we are here for 2 1/2 years more then done! I will post more stuff and then when we return to the states...nothing but Telecaster heaven!! Have a great one and I will post again soon!!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment