Friday, December 25, 2009

What A Christmas


Well, it is Christmas day. The gifts that were all so carefully selected and wrapped and put under the tree are now all opened and being enjoyed by all. I must say that this was an incredible Christmas. To be honest every christmas with A has been incredible. I was spoiled. I have wanted a pair of KRK Rokit 5 studio monitors and low and behold...a pair was under the tree for me. A also got me another awesome gift, she got me a pair of Leo Fender's 1951 Telecaster patent application drawings. I saw this one day and said wow I love this, and she got them for me. I am still amazed at how thoughtful A is. We have been married for 5 years and together for 6 and in all that time she never ceases to be like this. I am very lucky and blessed to be married to such a wonderful woman. I hope all of you had as wonderful a Christmas as I have had!!!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment