Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Multi Effects Processors

I have always been the type of player who never used a lot of effects. Some Reverb a little Chorus and life was great. Well, I have a beautiful Digitech RP 355 and have been fooling around with making up my own user presets. I have to admit, having the ability to string together several effects into one preset and then putting them in the order I want for when I play and record is a really great feature. Today I was playing around with my favorite effects and came up with two new presets to cover the majority of my playing style. I have them right next to each other so now when I want to solo I just toggle up and when I want to go to rhythm I just toggle back down. This is so awesome, I no longer have to waste time switching on and off several different stomp boxes! I really love advances in gear!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment