Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bell Tone

Last night I was down in my studio just rehearsing on my favorite Tele Brooklyn when I came to a realization. With the pick up selector in the middle position my Tele gives the most clear Bell like tone. I was able to go from a really great clean to a smooth overdrive tone. It could be that this was my first Tele and there is a special emotional attachment to it or maybe it is just that awesome. I also was just marveling at how clear the bridge pickup cuts through the mix. I have Strats too and they are sweet sounding, but nothing in the world sounds like a Tele. There is just something about a Tele which just gets into you and never lets you go! I equate it to my wife...I knew the minute I saw here she was the one for me! Thanks heavens I found both of my number ones!!!:)
I love you A

No comments:

Post a Comment