Monday, June 27, 2011

Moving!!

Today I got the call I have been anticipating our orders are coming this week posting us to Canada! needless to say A and I have been really excited all evening. In preparation for this I have slowly started to pack up Indian River Studio for the move. it is amazing how much incredible gear I have. I was looking at all the boxes of amps and guitars and gear that I have has made me realize just how lucky I am to have such a supportive wife who truly love my craft as a musician and song writer. It was a rather sad moment packing up all my gear because I love playing and using it. Even though it is only a couple weeks where it will be in boxes it is still hard to not have it out and on hand so I can record whenever I want. I do look forward to this new assignment because while we are up in Canada the final home for Indian River Studios will be built. The plans are drawn up and soon we will be breaking ground on this wonderful new home where A and I will live and enjoy my music and her incredible sewing! So for now, have a great evening and we will be back on soon!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment