Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Tool in the Sonic Arsenal!

Well, what can i say? I have a wife who spoils me! The latest tool coming into my studio is a new Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty Blues Edition. I tried one out a while back and really liked the freedom it gave me in terms of not needing a band. With this little amp you can load your backing tracks onto an SD card and go play live. The great thing is no band drama and consistent performance. I am also looking forward to the capabilities that this amp brings wiht the Fender Fuse software. I will be able to manipulate the sound of my amp and also build the set list effects so I do not have to do the pedal dance when playing. Once the amp arrives I will post pics and also give a full report on it's pros and cons. Until then see you later sports fans! To my gorgeous wife A, once again you spoil me more than I deserve! Thank you babe! I love you!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment