Monday, January 4, 2010

The Forgotten Art of Customer Service


I have always been a firm believer of the old addage you get what you pay for. In this day and age of internet sales and big box stores it is really great when a company which is rather large goes out of their way to ensure accuracy and superior customer service. I deal with a few companies on line for the majority of my musical gear due to our current location (no music stores around). The company that I deal with the most is American Musical Supply . AMS has always gone above and beyond when I have dealt with them. Today is a perfect example. I placed an order with them back in October and received a price match of 20% off and Fender product. I made my order and all was well with the world. Today, I noticed that the 20% was never taken off of my order. As if they were reading my mind, I get a call from AMS customer service and what do they say? We are sorry that we did not take the 20% off. We have refunded that amount to your credit card and you will receive an additional 20% off of any guitar on your next order. This is why I love this company. They didn't have to do this! I would have been happy with the money that is being refunded. This is a fantastic company and I can't give them enough praise! Thanks AMS!!!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment