Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some direction changes

I have decided to make some changes to my blog. I am going to start posting some weekly articles on such topics as Recording/mic techniques to live sound reinforcement. This might help some folks and then again it might not. With each post I will have diagrams to assist in some of the techniques. On another note, I will be starting my luthier certification so when I retire back home to the North Country in 6 years there will be a reasonable place to get gear fixed AND teach folks how to do basic guitar maintenance. That said, the first article which I will publish will be on Monday's blog. It will cover close in miking of smaller tube amps in the studios to get different ambient sounds from several different mics.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment