Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Great Birthday!


I have been off the net the last week because we had my parents down and to celebrate my birthday. It was a really nice time and A totally spoiled me. She gave me a beautiful Gator Pedal Tote that I have wanted for some time and a case for my Boss BR1200CDR case to cover my Studio and a Stewart MacDonald String Action Gauge for doing my set ups. Needless to say I was really really excited because I am able to keep my pedals all nice and clean and protected. I am also able to do accurate setups on my guitars with this new gauge. I am always touched because A is so thoughtful about the gifts she gives me. Today in her class she was talking with her professor and she was telling her because I am so good to her she has no problem supporting my "guitar habit"...LOL She is an incredible lady and I am a very lucky man! I love you A!!!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment