Sunday, November 1, 2009

Anticipation

Well, thursday my gorgeous wife ordered my new Fender Highway 1 Telecaster for me. It is Honey Blonde, maple neck, 3 saddle bridge and the Grease Bucket tone control. I am excited...kind of like a kid at Christmas. It is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow..and to make it even more sweet...I am off from work. I still couldn't believe that A ordered it for me. I have told her that I really don't need anymore guitars now. I have my one Tele which I call Brooklyn...my Strat and now this new Highway 1 Tele. It is so funny how as a grown man I am like a little kid waiting for this guitar to get here...I guess the old addage you never grow old is true. Thank you A!!! Not just for the gorgeous new guitar but for loving me the way you do...it keeps me young!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment