Saturday, November 14, 2009

Studio day

It is amazing how whenever I go into the studio to record I am excited. Today is a studio day. Later this afternoon I will go down into Indian River recorders and start to lay down the tracks to a new song that I wrote this week. What is so funny is that I own this studio...I can record up to 200 tracks and the possibilities are limitless. The fun part is even though this studio is mine..I still get that same thrill asI had the first time I ever recorded. I go down plug my guitar into my amp set all the mics up and get all levels set. Maybe it is the fact that I am creating music or just the fun of sitting in my studio and being in control. I make the decisions on what and how I will record my music. No producers, managers or bandmates to tell me that they don't want to be there etc. What a wonderful modern age we live in.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment