Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving


Well, it is that time again. Folks are traveling, everyone has a few days off and Turkeys are scared for their lives..:) Tomorrow is more than just about food football and days off. It is more a celebration and giving thanks for life. Think about all the things in life that you have and think about how lucky you are. I for one think of my wife A and how very blessed I am to have her and even to know her. She gives me a reason to be thankful everyday because she is such a wonderful wife, friend , soulmate but most important person. I am thankful for this great country we live in, for the gorgeous home we now own and will retire to and just enjoy life. I am also thankful for the gift of making music. What a true gift it is. I live a charmed life...in my opinion and am most thankful for A! Happy Thanksgiving my friends!!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment