Sunday, November 8, 2009

Great Books for Teles


From this forum I am sure that everyone knows that I love Telecasters. In my humble opinion there is no better guitar out there. The Tele is a well rounded instrument that can cover all genres of music like no other guitar. Amazon.com carries  The Fender Telecaster Handbook: How to Buy, Maintain, Set up, Troubleshoot and Modify your Tele by Paul Balmer and Andy Summers, and is  to be released  in January. The forward is by Andy Summers of Police fame. I ordered mine and am incredibly excited for it to get here. The reason I chose to write about this book is because it covers what several different books do. So, instead of having to purchase a ton of books...you have this all in one volume. Hope that this helps.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment