Friday, November 13, 2009

Home


Today started out like any other day. I got up, got ready for work had a wonderful relaxing breakfast with my gorgeous wife A, and went to my office. The work day was good no issues to make the blood pressure rise and just a very productive Friday. When I got home there was a huge envelope waiting for me. It was the deed to our Lake front property in the North Country. This is the All American dream...we have several acres right on the lake. It is such a joy to know where we will build our dream log home. I felt very emotional thinking about how hard A and I worked to get to this point. A, grew up in Brooklyn so she never had land and a lake to live on. That was something of dreams for her. Now it is a reality, all the efforts on both our parts have paid off. Once we are up north again we will build and I will have the studio built to start my North Country recordings. The thing I am most excited about is to give my beloved A the dream home she so deserves! Thank you A for all you are, your love and just being you!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment