Monday, November 2, 2009

Dacks has arrived


Well, after much anticipation my new Fender Highway 1 Tele arrived today. I have decided to name her Dacks(short for Adirondacks) after the region where we will retire on our farm. The friendly UPS guy dropped her off when I was at physical therapy(torn rotator cuff). Needless to say as I was driving home and I saw thew UPS driver pass by me on our street I was really excited. I kind of tortured myself by not opening the package until after I took A to the jewelry store to get her engagement ring cleaned and repaired. Once we got back home A was so sweet and told me to open her up. Well, Dacks is even more beautiful than I had imagined. When I took her down into my studio and plugged her into my Super Champ and just rolled some volume on...man oh man did she sound awesome. I can't wait to do some serious playing and recording this weekend!! Seeing how it is Veterans Day weekend it will be nice...a long weekend to play and record...and A will be crafting and our beloved Holly will try and make up her mind on who she wants to be with. I am so excited to get back home to the North country that we love so much and play with everyone I can up there!! Play well and post more tomorrow.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment