Sunday, November 22, 2009

Studio Design

It is an exciting time for me right now. We have my wonderful mother in law down for a Thanksgiving visit..:), I am really lucky because I have a fantastic relationship with her. We have our gorgeous property in the North Country and are going to be selecting our final home design soon and last but not least..I have finalized my Studio design for Indian River Recorders.The control room is going to be 15 x 20 with a 10X10 machine room area. The main room is 20X30 and the iso booth is 10X10. The great part is that this will be a full service studio out in the country where there are no distractions and an artist can concentrate on their music. I am excited to just be able to bring this to the North Country. I will post some schematics sometime in the near future.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment