Sunday, October 11, 2009

Disclaimer...:)

Ok...now I will finally add my disclaimer. This is my blog and when I post on here about a product or a company I am getting nothing from them..:) I mention Fender because I use Fender...I believe in good quality deserves good praise. As for companies I mention and use are because of superior price and customer service. I prefer to use American Musical Supply...fantastic prices, free shipping..they will beat anyone's price and great customer service. The other company is Music 123. They will call you and offer you a substitute product if the order you have placed is seriously delayed. To sweeten the pot...they will generally offer an upgrade at their expense and overnight the product to you. So that said....those are the products and folks I like to do business with.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment