Friday, October 23, 2009

Smaller is better

Ok...I like to think that I am in decent shape. Well, today I was down in our basement and organizing things so everything is in order. I grab a bin and slide it...POP goes my shoulder. Darn.....now I suspect that I have blown out my rotator cuff. I am so glad that I no longer have the need to have a huge rig to play through. For my harder side I have a nice small Marshall MG15CDR amp...this gives the hard rock tone. For the normal guitar tone sound which I have made for myself I have my nice new Fender Super Champ XD. Both amps rate 15 watts and both amps weigh less that 25 lbs. Thank heavens...if I had to lug around the rigs I used to...4X12 Cabinets plus the heavy heads...combined weight around 100lbs...man I would tear the other rotator cuff. The point...I am so glad that I have mellowed and learned that to play good I don't have to be loud..:) Have a great weekend all!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment