Thursday, October 22, 2009

Joys of marriage and tubes

Ok, go ahead and say it..joys of marriage and tubes??? Ok here is the premise of my post today. Marriage to my wife A is the greatest thing in my life. I have a wife who is incredible in every way. she supports what I do for a living and never complains, she totally encourages me to play my guitar and she actually has a genuine interest and appreciation of my guitar playing. A, supports this by letting me get whatever guitar gear I desire...talk about a really huge motivator to be a good player...:) Tubes...well...there is nothing like the sound of a tube amplifier, or for that matter and old tube radio, We are both huge fans of old school radios. A appreciates the sound and the warmth of their sound. This also translates to her appreciation of tube amps. Being in such a great marriage is awesome...having a soulmate who appreciates vintage tube sound like I do equates to the joys of marriage and tubes.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment