Sunday, October 25, 2009

Opinions, Tremolos, Bigsbys and effects

I am generally a traditionalist. I have my opinions on things. That said I am always searching the forums on the Telecaster forum, and the Fender community forums. I can't help but laugh at how some people think that their opinion is the answer to everything and if you don't agree with them then you are so very wrong. In my opinion and taste..I feel that a Tele is best without a tremolo or a Bigsby. That is my opinion. I think that a tremolo should be on a Strat...again my opinion. Does that mean if you decide to put one on a Tele I think you are wrong? Nope...it just means that you have your preferences and opinions as I have mine. I also have to laugh at the folks who think that if you use effects you are somehow "cheating" as a player. Once again..that is an opinion. I prefer to have a little bit of overdrive, chorus and a touch of reverb when I play. That is how I defined my tone. The best of all this...it is my opinion..:) Have a great day all!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment