Monday, October 26, 2009

My Inspiration

It is amazing what an individual finds as inspiration. For some it is love of God, for others it is love of country and so on and so on. For me it is my wife A. We have been together for 6 years. In those 6 years my life has only imporved more and more. Sometime, I have to pinch myself to make sure that the life I live is not a dream. A supports what my chosen profession is...a Soldier. It is a profession that has taken me away from her for 18 months, put me in harms way and is not the easiest to support. Never once has she complained. She has always accepted these trials with a grace which amazes me. Where is this going??? Well, the other thing that I truly enjoy is music. In this A has been once again totally supportive. Today, I arrive home after a rather frustrating day...Dr said my rotator cuff is torn so under the knife i will go...:( but as I walk in the door what do I see my gorgeous A with a mischevious grin on her face. The grin was because the brand new Fender Super Champ XD amp we ordered arrived. She knows how much I have been looking forward to this. Nothing like the sound of a really good quality tube amp...so...we unpacked it and I plugged my favorite guitar in the world..my Fender Telecaster named Brooklyn (in honor of A who is from Brooklyn). I strummed a D chord...all I can say is incredible. It is so easy to be inspired when you have someone who loves you as A does me. It makes life so fantastic, so joyful. I find inspiration everytime I look at her. With this new amp...I can translate that inspiration into some really beautiful music..but it will never be as beautiful as my inspiration...A. I hope all of you out there are as lucky as I am and find your inspiration.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment