Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Friday...well for me it is

I love fridays...A and I have our rituals and our traditions that we so savor. I am on leave from the 30th until 2 November...so for me it is friday. I am looking forward to this long weekend. We will be picking up our antique Console radio, shopping and of course...playing my Tele. I am excited because it is a long weekend with A, one which will afford us the oppotrunity to just relax and do some of the things we have been too busy to do. I also have to add that today A ordered my new Tele for me. The 2009 Fender Highway 1 in Honey Blonde with maple neck. But, that is not the reason why I am so excited for this weekend. I am excited because I get to spend time with A and our dog Holly! I have a good life!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment