Sunday, October 11, 2009

Joy of effects pedals

Greetings all. I have to say, I have been very lucky. I have a wife who is not only my soulmate but my best friend, a career I truly enjoy, and the Digitech RP355. For years I looked for the perfect effects unit that met the following criteria, a)under $500, b) had the flexibility to let me change parameters and make my own effects chains c) was user friendly. Digitech has answered the call. The unit can be purchased from either American Musical Supply or Music 123 for under $200 US, there are over 130 different effects you can choose from and you can make your own settings. This is a fantastic unit and having the ability to make my own settings and then put them in the order I want for when I am playing is a really great option. Hope this helps anyone who is possibly looking for a new unit.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment